For Alison is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization that supports visual and performing arts to enrich the lives of the children of southern Virginia.
For Alison exists to create opportunities for children in Southern Virginia to experience the arts.
What the For Alison Foundation is doing:
- Helping students who have a passion for music attend summer orchestra camp
- Giving children who have never seen a live performance the chance to see a ballet, an orchestra, or play
- Showing young people the power of seeing a professional Shakespearean play on stage
- Providing high school students the tools and opportunity to learn media arts
- Making it possible for foster children and their families to experience a special day at an art museum